A pool shower will become indispensable for owners of swimming pools and estate owners. It is installed near the bowl to take water procedures immediately before entering and after leaving the reservoir. The pool shower is also suitable for use separately. It is suitable for a summer house or a cottage and will help to freshen up on a hot summer day.
An outdoor shower for a pool simply needs to be equipped with a flexible hose, which is connected to a tank to supply water. It is also possible to have heating if the user is not sure that the sun will bring the liquid to a comfortable temperature:
- The design includes hot and cold water mixers.
- The case is made of stainless steel resistant to moisture, UV rays, and atmospheric phenomena.
- The solar shower is easily mounted on a mounting plate and does not require connection to the pipeline or the mains.
- For work, you need to bring a regular garden hose to the body.
How to Choose a Shower by the Pool?
You can install a shower near the pool or in a separate bathing area. It depends on this whether it will be open or resemble a shower stall. You can additionally buy a mixer with several levers to regulate hot and cold water if it is supplied from different tanks. When choosing a summer shower, you should look at:
- Frame material
- Lining type
- Connection method to the water tank
It is best to give preference to metal surfaces that are pre-protected from corrosion. They can handle high loads. When choosing a shower by the pool, it is also worth considering its seasonality. Some models are equipped with electronic heaters, which means that you can swim at any time of the year. The cheapest is an outdoor pool shower since the water is heated in it by the sun.